Monday 1 February 2016

Joining University. #fcp

I have created this blog in order to express my personal interest in fashion and the world around me. I used to have a blog on Tumblr however now I wanted to create a more professional blog now that I am more comfortable with it.
At the moment I am studying Fashion Communication and Promotion at Nottingham Trent University and I want to portray this beautiful place and all of the interesting places there are to visit in my blog. During my first year of A levels, I was very indecisive about coming to university and I had my head set to not going however, I thought I would at least have a look round, read some books and research what courses some uni’s have to offer. I came across Fashion Communication and Promotion at NTU and as I read the description I couldn’t think of a better course for me as this course is so much more than fashion. It’s events, it’s journalism, it’s promotion, it’s marketing! So I knew straight away that this is what I wanted to do as my interests lie around fashion and events management. After spending two terms on this course I can honestly say that it is the best decision I have every made. I have met some wonderful people and I have really enjoyed going to my lectures and seminars (even the 9am's!) and cannot wait to get further into the course and learn more about something I love. 
Thank you for reading this and I hope that this blog will interest many of you. 
Shelby xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig