Wednesday 2 March 2016

My Opinion on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit.

When I went to New York, I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit from Sephora in shade light. I have to admit, I am not 100% satisfied with the product but that could just be because it doesn’t work well on my skin, it’s obviously going to be different for different people. I find the application of the make up quite challenging as I find that when it is on my face it is hard to blend in and when it is blended it doesn’t give me the look I want, but maybe that’s just because full contour doesn’t suit me, I don’t know. 

In some ways I do wish I got the powder contour kit, as I have found out that powder works better with my skin, and I find it much easier to blend powder. However, after applying the product then applying my usual powders after, the product left me with a beautiful contour finish which I am extremely happy with, as now it defines my face more than it does using just my powders. I definitely think I just need to practice more and watch more tutorials on how to use the product as I am not going to lie, I’m not the best at doing make up. 
I do recommend this product, as the colours are great for contouring however, I do advise people to either ask someone in the store to help you choose the right tone and whether to choose cream or powder or even test it on your skin first before buying it. I have no regrets on buying this product and it is a great kit I definitely just need practice with it. 
I hope you found this useful! 
Shelby xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig