Sunday 27 March 2016

Parisian Chic Fashion Show.

On 22nd March I was lucky enough to be a model in my Mums Parisian Chic fashion show held at The boot in Lapworth. The whole event was for moonwalk for breast cancer and she raised over £2000 for the charity which is a huge success. 
"It went really well. Everyone enjoyed the evening, the models were all very professional and looked amazing in the clothes. The evening raised £2000 for charity which was great" Viv Gough (owner of Parisian Chic) 
I found the whole event to be extremely fun and professional. The customers were enjoying their two course meal with a seasonal catwalk show in between each course. They enjoyed the music and the charity raffle which was held at the end. 
I love this brand and I think the clothes are amazing and exactly my style. I am very lucky as I can get some of the items for free or a discounted price as it is my mum who is selling them. But, the prices are very reasonable anyway with dresses starting from only £10!
There will be more fashion shows and parties in the future so please all attend! The clothing is beautiful and different from anything else you will find on the high street. 

Please sign up to her website to be emailed all the upcoming events and offers.
http://www.parisianchicbyviv.co.uk



Thanks guys! 
Shelby xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig