Thursday 14 April 2016

London Bound.

The other week I was lucky enough to visit one of my favourite places with my boyfriend. I love going to London and seeing all of the beautiful buildings and sights and exploring the culture. For anyone that is planning on going to London I definitely recommend going up the Shard. For Christmas my boyfriend and I got a gift certificate to go up the Shard and I can honestly say it was one of the best experiences I have had. The view of London on that sunny day was incredible. Being able to see all of the buildings and sights that you had only seen in movies was breathtaking. They also had a 'where's Wally' game for the children to play, where the characters from the book were painted onto some of the buildings below the Shard, and you had to find all of them to then win a prize, which I was so tempted to play until I saw that everyone who was playing was about 10 years old! 
As well as shopping of course, after spending some time up the Shard and taking some beautiful pictures we went sight seeing to Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Big ben. How could you not go and see them while you're in London! I have to say, eating a van bought waffle outside of Buckingham Palace was definitely one of my favourite moments as well as watching a street dance show outside the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. 



I can't wait to go back to London and see all of those beautiful places again and eat all of the amazing food!

Shelby xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig