Thursday 18 February 2016

London Fashion Week.

Yesterday, we were lucky enough to go to London for London fashion week as one of my friends on my uni course managed to get tickets through her mum’s work at Mercedes. When I found out I was beyond excited and I straight away panicked on what I should wear because I wanted to look smart casual yet be warm and stylish.Arriving in London with no hesitation we went straight to where fashion week was held and outside the building were many photographers snapping people’s different and interesting clothing. I thought this was really exciting and I could have just stood there for ages looking at some of the crazy stuff that people were wearing. However, we arrived very early and we could not enter the building until 3:30pm so we decided to have a wonder round the beautiful parts of London. When we were finally let into the building, we were happily greeted with a small bottle or Prosecco and we explored different designers work. The clothing and accessories shown were very different and interesting to look at, it was almost like an art show.


At 4pm we went into the show room to watch the catwalk. To our surprise in front of us was a row of celebrities which we all recognised so we all got a bit over excited however, we knew we weren’t there to see celebrities so we sat back and enjoyed the show. The designer we saw was called Xlioli and I thought her designs were stunning with the use of colour and material. The music she used in the show fit perfectly as it was not too loud and off putting, and it had a good beat which linked to the models walk.



I can definitely say that was one of the best experiences of my life and I think London in general is just an amazing place to be and I am really looking forward to going back and visiting more of the fashion events. 
Shelby xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig