Saturday 13 February 2016

Pinterest.



For my FCP (Fashion Communication and Promotion) course at uni I have created a Pinterest account to create mood boards whenever I have to plan a project or a photo shoot, or I just use it for my own entertainment by creating boards of house decorations I like or clothes that I like ect.
I really recommend creating a Pinterest account as it allows you to merge all of you creative ideas onto one board for example, one of my boards convey colours that are personal to me in the sense of what I wear and what I have around my house. It is also perfect for planning an occasion, as you can place all of your ideas onto one board. I love going on Pinterest and exploring the different trends from the past and present and figuring out why this was the ‘happening’ trend at the time. 
Here is a link to my Pinterest account to see the boards that I have created so far. I hope the interest you!
Shelby xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig