Tuesday 22 March 2016

Parisian Chic by Viv.

Recently, my Mum had successfully created her own company called Parisian Chic, where she sells clothes that are hard to find on a typical high street. 

I spoke to my Mum about the reasons why she set up her company and this is what she said “the inspiration for business came from lady I met on holiday who did something similar in London. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved fashion. My French Mother used to dress us beautifully. I have worked in retail management in my past career so quite experienced. I have had loads of shopping experience!! With a sister in Paris I thought I could go & buy stock from there & sell in a party atmosphere. Like Tupperware or Pampered Chef. Therefore not having overheads of a shop & able to work part time. I absolutely love it.”

I am very proud of my Mum for creating this company and so far she has been doing really well and selling a large amount of her stock at her own events, parties and selling to parents at school fairs. 
My Mum is a perfectionist which I think is what makes her business so successful. She makes sure that every item she buys is top quality for her customers and the events she holds are ones to remember! 

Please sign up to her website, you will love it!!! I will leave the link below! 



Shelby xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig