Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year.

Happy new year everyone! 

In the past year I have made a lot of changes to my life and I have finally become someone that I am proud of and happy with. 
The best think I did last year was go to university. University has honestly changed my life and changed me as a person in a positive way. I have made new friends that already mean the world to me and I have begun my education on a subject which I will hopefully be doing for the rest of my life. That subject is fashion. 

Fashion throughout 2015 I think has been very interesting especially during the winter period. I feel as though people have been able to be more confident with the way they dress which makes the streets more fascinating. 
My favourite item of clothing that has been worn in 2015 has to be the fur coats, and I know they may seem not that interesting however, the way they are worn, the colours and the patterns of the costs is the reason why I love them. Personally I think a fur coat can tie together a whole outfit and it gives you the perfect warmth and comfort for your winter walks. 
Versace released a fur coat advert which promoted a bright green fur coat. I thought this coat was wonderful as it was a colour that is not usually seen during the winter period as it is the colour of fresh grass in the summer so I loved the way they brought a summer colour into a winter item of clothing to make it so different from everything else. 
This year I am definitely looking forward to looking in detail at the fashion that is promoted and worn and how much it has changed from 2015. 
Shelby xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shelby Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig